- Not a fan of fancy equipment like this ... but this machine for biceps felt pretty good !
Good isolation (but can be easily substituted by seated back supported db curls !
Main Focus goes to full range of motion and the squeeze at the top of each contraction (for best mind-muscle connection!)
Save and try my latest full #shredded365 arms workout :
- full body stretching - abs : 4 sets of 20 straight leg raises superset with hanging side twists (till total failure) •••••••••••••••••••••••••
Main routine :
1. Flat bench narrow grip barbell press 5 x 5 go heavy (triceps)
2. Seated bicep machine curls 5x10,8,8,6,6
3. Standing wide and reverse grip triceps extensions 4x12,8,8,6 ...last set dropset (cut weight in half and rep out into failure)
4. Superset: Standing alternating db curls 3x8 (for each arm into reverse (overhand) grip cable curls (primary for forearms) 3x8
5 . Superset: bent over db kickbacks into bench dips 4x8+5 (perform dips super slow)
- Explode your triceps with this superset 🔥
Flat bench (Shoulder width grip) bb press into “diamond” pushups
Focus on pressing from the Elbows up , keep em slightly tuck in !
Slow negatives, explosive but controlled positives, full tricep contraction at the top of each rep
5x5 on bb press and only in the last 2 sets combine it with diamond pushups!
To get bigger arms in general,focus on best triceps development possible as it takes 2/3 of your arm ! Change grips, stances , angles to shock the muscles but don’t do too many reps in general, Heavy sets (4-8reps) should be 80-90-% Of overall volume
My yesterday’s full #shredded365 arms workout routine is posted in my ig story 💪🏼😎
- Good morning people of Instagram ✌🏼
Do you love the autumn too?🍂 I'm in a good mood and I'm enjoying the time in Hamelin 🤓 Learning new stuff and meeting new people is great. But I also miss home, my man and the fat cats ☺️♥️
#misshome #tahameln #studying #autumn🍁 #happygirl #inagoodmood #workouttime #motivation #bodybuilding #gymshark #hittingthegym #tricepstraining #meetingnewpeople #fun
- Rope extensions 🔥 definitely one of my fav. Exercises for triceps !
By using rope it allows to make the motion more natural and engage more fibers in triceps (due to bigger range of motion and freedom of wrists movement) as opposed to doing extensions with a bar !
Make a step back , the upper body slightly leaning forward, when pressing down the cable has to be aligned with the body (parallel)
For better triceps engagement I like to spread the rope apart at the bottom and turn the wrists outwards (meanwhile keeping Elbows very tight next to the body)
Slow negatives, explosive positives, squeeze at the full extension !
Workout powered by @1upnutrition